VENTURE METALS’ HS&E PROGRAM
Our facilities reduce environmental impact.
We are constantly improving our facilities to achieve our goal of 100% of scrap metal stored and processed under a structure to eliminate runoff.
- Fully Enclosed Warehouse: Our warehouse operation ensures clean products and environmentally sound practices
- OSHA and EPA Compliant: State and local safety and environmental licenses and certificates.
HS&E integration beyond OSHA requirements:
Our HS&E department is not only mirroring the practices of OSHA, we are expanding the scope. With a full time compliance officer, we are a certified agent for handling NORM material from the plants we currently service.
Venture Metals is committed to quality, safety, and service through the following qualifications:
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Operation
- ISNetworld Contractor Safety
- SWPPP Certified
- Fleet Insurance and Liability
- US DOT Safety
- Pollution Policy Insurance
- Texas Department of Agriculture Certified Scales
- 225,000 Sq. Ft. of office/warehouse on 19 acres in northwest Dallas. Dedicated indoor cable processing facility
- 53,000 Sq. Ft. of office/warehouse on 6.8 acres in North Houston
- All non-ferrous metals are processed and stored inside one of our fully enclosed warehouses
- We encourage you to come see our facilities and view our processing capabilities
- Our goal is to be transparent every step of the way